Tags give the ability to mark specific points in history as being important
- Formerly, xcsWaitForIntegration and xcsStatusToShell took a sha parameter. They now take a buildNumber instead. The use of a sha does not actually identify a particular build in the case that multiple integrations run on the same sha. See #6 for details.
- xcsIntegrateNow now returns a build number to stdout. See #6 for details.
- For tips on migrating existing scripts, to support the above two changes, see the new example in the wiki.
- Frontend now rewritten in Swift, for more details, see #3
- Support for rare XCS errors internal-procesing-error, internal-build-error, and trigger-error
- Updated to Xcode 7.0.1
- Update to final Swift 2 runtime
- Update project dependencies
- Possibly? resolving Assertion: Could not checkout sources because source control information could not be loaded. Please try again later. See https://forums.developer.apple.com/thread/18030 for more information.
- Resolving a runaway memory allocation in waitForIntegration